Last updated: May 21st 2023
While using Our Website, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You as:
- your first name and last name
- your e-mail
- social media information
and other information you provide to us through contact form, e-mail and other means of communication.
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Contact You by email or other equivalent forms of electronic communication;
- Respond to any inquires, reviews or other feedback you submit to us;
- Interact with You via social media;
- Fullfill any orders placed through Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations)
- Request feedback from You;
- Administer contests or giveaways;
- For other purposes such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, evaluate and improve our services, products and marketing;
- Assist law enforcement as necessary;
We retain personal data as long as it is needed to conduct Our legitimate business purposes or to comply with Our legal obligations, or until You ask Us to delete Your data.
Our website is hosted by servers located in the United States. Therefore, if You reside outside the United States, some of Your data will be transferred internationally to and stored on those servers. By using this site and providing Us with information through our Contact Form, You consent to this transfer, processing, and storage of Your information in the United States.
We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us.
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.